“… things are not all equal; some things
(a few) will be very important in achieving an objective or solving a problem, and
other things (many) will not.”
©2018 corevalueconsulting. Site by pounce.com
Determine what you need to know ... utilize the tools it takes to make wise decisions ... develop the foundations of a successful business ... and succeed as a leader of your organization.
Core Value Consulting’s services can take many forms.
Typical services include:
Building your bottom line
- Building your bottom line through financial management and analysis
- Training in financial literacy
- Cash Flow
- Outsource QuickBooks recordkeeping and accounting
- On-the-spot technical assistance
- Custom trainings on business-related functions
Turning your vision into action
- Determining the future course of action through
- Planning and facilitation of strategic planning sessions and retreats
- Business planning
- Organizing your administrative structure through
- Developing work plans
- Developing annual operating plans and staff work plans
- Developing success measure and evaluating an organization’s work
- Program review and analysis
- Coaching and mentoring
- Outsource interim executive director or operations management functions
Innovating and shaping the future
- Identifying resources and strategic partners
- Market research and marketing plans
- Sales forecasting and sales training
- Customer service
- Grant writing
Implementing a team approach
When appropriate, I will convene a team of professionals who bring specific expertise to your project and whose cumulative experience will help identify the best strategies for accomplishing your goals.
Some of the questions I can answer for you
- How do I know if I'm really making money?
- How much more do I have to sell to break even?
- What are the legal responsibilities of a Board of Directors?
- Why is it important to develop a strategic plan?
- How do I motivate staff to carry out our strategic plan?
- Why is "mission" so important?
- How do I measure success?
- How can I be better prepared to meet with my tax accountant?
- Can I afford to expand or hire additional staff?
- What is the real cost of having employees?
- How do I know if employees are really doing their jobs?
- How do I develop job descriptions?
- I work all the time; why can't I get ahead?
- I need to make some crucial decisions about my business; who will give me some honest feedback?
- I know I need to do a better job with marketing, but how?
- I need a business plan to apply for a loan; who can help me write one?
- Is it feasible to fund my retirement plan by selling my business?
Core Value Consulting services are available by the hour, per project, or on a retainer basis. Contact us to set up an initial visit to discuss how our services can best meet your needs.